All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how anyone can use mindfulness--the art of living each moment fully as it happens--to reduce anxiety, achieve inner peace, and enrich life.
- Author BiographyJon Kabat-Zinn, Ph.D. has been a student and practitioner of meditation and yoga for three decades. He is the founder and director of the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center and an Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. He lives in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Jon Kabat-Zinn
- PublisherAudio Renaissance, Div of Holtzbrink Publishers
- Date of Publication02/05/2005
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAudio Renaissance, Div of Holtzbrink Publishers
- Weight113 g
- Width135 mm
- Height40 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Running Time189
- Edition Statement10th anniversary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.