All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionExpanding on the ex-pat Scottish communities abroad, MacAskill and McLeish turns to organisations specifically designed around the Scottish culture in places such as Singapore, Tokyo, Java and Buenos Aires, as well as the United States, Canada and Australia. This book contains series of conducted interviews, and investigates varied personalities.
- Author BiographyAbout Kenny MacAskill Has been a Lothians MSP since 1999. As the SNP Shadow Justice Minister he is a member of the Shadow Cabinet and a long standing member of the SNP's NEC. He was educated at Linlithgow Academy and Edinburgh University and was a senior partner in a Law firm. He is married with two sons. Henry McLeish Is a member of UNISON. He is married and has four children, one son, one daughter, one stepson and one stepdaughter. He was MP for Central Fife from 1987 to 2000. In 1997 he was appointed Minister of State and Scottish Office Minister for Devolution, Home Affairs and Local Government. Henry McLeish was First Minister from 26 October 2000 until his resignation on 8 November 2001. He was previously the Minister for Enterprise and Lifelong Learning.
- Author(s)Henry McLeish,Kenny MacAskill
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.