Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £28.12Trending at £29.07
- £46.51Trending at £48.53
- £36.75Trending at £47.77
- £34.72Trending at £37.78
- £10.09Trending at £10.65
- £14.24Trending at £14.37
- £28.33Trending at £29.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe Euro Area, the Schengen Area, the Franco-German 'motor' and Nordic cooperation illustrate how differentiation has become a pervasive and significant feature of European integration. This book offers an authoritative and comprehensive examination of differentiated integration in its functional and territorial aspects.
- Author BiographyKenneth Dyson is Research Professor in the School of Law and Politics at Cardiff University, UK. He is a Fellow of the British Academy and an Academician of the Social Sciences. His research interests encompass European integration, comparative and historical political economy, and German political studies. His publications include The State Tradition in Western Europe; The Road to Maastricht (with Kevin Featherstone), chosen by the European Parliament as one of the 100 best reads on European integration; and States, Debt, and Power: 'Saints' and 'Sinners' In European History and Integration, which received the UACES Best Book Prize in 2015. Angelos Sepos is Assistant Professor in International & European Politics at Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane, Morocco. He is the author of the book The Europeanization of Cyprus: Polity, Policies and Politics Basingstoke (2008) and has also published articles in numerous edited volumes and leading scientific journals such as the Journal of Political Power, Journal of European Integration, Journal of Southern Europe and the Balkans and Regional and Federal Studies.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVI, 408 p.
- Weight629 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAngelos Sepos,Kenneth Dyson
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.