Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of number systems that extend and generalise the real numbers, of interest to students, mathematics teachers and enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyMichael Henle is Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science at Oberlin College and has had two visiting appointments, at Howard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, as well as two semesters teaching in London in Oberlin's own program. He is the author of two books: A Combinatorial Introduction to Topology (W. H. Freeman and Co., 1978, reissued by Dover Publications, 1994) and Modern Geometries: The Analytic Approach (Prentice-Hall, 1996). He is currently editor of The College Mathematics Journal.
- Author(s)Michael Henle
- PublisherMathematical Association of America
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- Series TitleClassroom Resource Materials
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMathematical Association of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.