CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the impact of the Czechoslovak crisis of 1968-1969 on the two major communist parties in the West: the Italian and French ones. This title discusses the central strategic and ideological tensions which these parties needed to deal with.
- Author BiographyMaud Bracke is a lecturer in modern European history at the University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)Maud Anne Bracke
- PublisherCentral European University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBudapest
- Country of PublicationHungary
- ImprintCentral European University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight737 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.