Which Way Latin America?: Hemispheric Politics Meets Globalization by United Nations University (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.40+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.83Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.58Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the ways in which Latin America has reengaged globalization. This book posses such questions as: What is the relationship of China and India with Latin America? Has increased international political cooperation among Latin nations changed their foreign policy toward other regions and on specific issue areas? And more.
- Author BiographyAndrew F. Cooper is the associate director of the Centre for International Governance Innovation and a distinguished fellow and professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Waterloo. Jorge Heine is a former ambassador of Chile to India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka (2003-07), and vice president of the International Political Science Association.
- Author(s)United Nations University
- PublisherUnited Nations University
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintUnited Nations University
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJorge Heine,Professor Andrew F. Cooper
- Foreword byAbraham F. Lowenthal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.