All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'A lovely, romantic and historical read' - Linda's Book Bag June 1963, Clematis Cottage, Stoke St. Mary, Herefordshire I am really not sure why I am writing this. A foolish whim by a foolish old lady and it will probably sit in a box unread and decay much like its writer when Death makes his careless decision.
- Author BiographyGeorgia Hill writes rom-coms and historical fiction and is published by Harper Impulse, the digital-first imprint of HarperCollins. She divides her time between the beautiful counties of Herefordshire and Devon and lives with her two beloved spaniels, a husband (also beloved) and a ghost called Zoe. She loves Jane Austen, eats far too much Belgian chocolate and has a passion for Strictly Come Dancing.
- Author(s)Georgia Hill
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.