All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionPublic health has made our lives safer - but it often works behind the scenes, without our knowledge, that is, 'while we are sleeping'. This book illuminates how public health works with more than sixty success stories drawn from the area of injury and violence prevention.
- Author BiographyDavid Hemenway is Professor of Health Policy at the Harvard School of Public Health, Director of the Harvard Injury Control Research Center, and Director of the Harvard Youth Violence Prevention Center. His previous books include Private Guns, Public Health.
- Author(s)David Hemenway
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.