All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFizz Wizz Phonics is a series of fun and exciting phonics books which explores key speaking and listening skills with very young children.
- Author BiographyKate Ruttle is a freelance literary consultant and author. She is also currently literacy co-ordinator, special needs co-ordinator and deputy headteacher at a primary school.
- Author(s)Kate Ruttle
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleFizz Wizz Phonics
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width97 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £6.47Trending at £6.66
- £11.83Trending at £14.89
- £5.03Trending at £5.26
- £2.50Trending at £2.66
- £17.57Trending at £23.40
- £3.59Trending at £5.19
- £7.92Trending at £8.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.