All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.51
- £14.95Trending at £15.14
- £19.38Trending at £19.64
- £11.21Trending at £12.95
- £7.88Trending at £9.92
- £9.57Trending at £12.91
- £9.45Trending at £10.25
About this product
- DescriptionTakes us on a series of delightful trips, lending exciting perspectives to Pine Barrens, the underappreciated regions. This book introduces us to amphibians and reptiles, neotropical migrants and other birds, and a range of unusual mammals. It is useful for those concerned with the history and preservation of these landscapes and their wildlife.
- Author BiographyJoanna Burger is Distinguished Professor of Biological Sciences at Rutgers University. Her seventeen books include A Naturalist along the Jersey Shore, Oil Spills, and 25 Nature Spectacles in New Jersey (all Rutgers University Press) and The Parrot Who Owns Me. She lives in Somerset, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Joanna Burger
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2006
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationPiscataway
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRivergate Books
- Content Note91 b&w illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.