All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £8.36Trending at £10.48
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe third novel in Jones's classic World War II trilogy is a moving story of four World War II infantrymen coping with the difficulties of recovering at an Army hospital and learning to readjust to the home front.
- Author BiographyJames Jones (1921-1977) was one of the most accomplished American authors of the World War II generation. He served in the U.S. Army from 1939 to 1944, and was present at the attack on Pearl Harbor as well as the battle for Guadalcanal, where he was decorated with a purple heart and bronze star. Jones's experiences informed his epic novels <i>From Here to Eternity</i> and <i>The Thin Red Line</i>. His other works include <i>Some Came Running</i>, <i>The Pistol</i>, <i>Go to the Widow-Maker</i>, <i>The Ice-Cream Headache and Other Stories</i>, <i>The Merry Month of May</i>, <i>A Touch of Danger</i>, <i>Whistle</i>, and<i> To the End of the War</i>--a book of previously unpublished fiction.
- Author(s)James Jones
- PublisherOpen Road Media
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.