All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the moral impetus for people to speak out and the fear that stops them from doing so, this book looks at the ethics of whistleblowing and shows how we can go about creating a supportive workplace culture for those raising concerns about unethical practice in health and social care.
- Author BiographyDr. Angie Ash FRSA, is a researcher, writer, mentor and consultant and a registered social worker. Angie's career has included social work practice and management, research at the universities of Bristol, Swansea and Bangor, and management consultancy to government, charities and companies. Angie is Principal of the UK-based health and social care consultancy Angela Ash Associates (www.ashassociates.co.uk).
- Author(s)Angie Ash
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.