Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £53.09Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.39Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by alexthefatdawg
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.15Trending at £14.42
- £7.55Trending at £8.20
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £5.95Trending at £6.04
- £5.41Trending at £5.51
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £14.15Trending at £15.52
About this product
- DescriptionWhen is whistleblowing appropriate? How is it best carried out? And how should managers and employers handle the issue? This book looks at whistleblowing at work, taking a key group of occupations and different points of view, including those of the employer, the trade unions and the employed.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight207 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byDavid Lewis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.