Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- Author(s)Ben Hunter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleInternational Series on Desistance and Rehabilitation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: White-Collar Offenders and Desistance from Crime 1. The Challenge of White-Collar Offenders' Desistance 2. Searching for the Self 3. Autobiography and the Search For 'Truth' 4. Imprisonment and the Assault On The Self 5. Who Am I? Self and Identity in The Post Punishment World 6. The Journey to Self: Success, Failure and Change 7. Becoming who one was: Professional-Ex Roles 8. Becoming Who One Is: Religious Conversion Narratives and Desistance 9. An Existentially Informed Understanding of Desistance.
- Author BiographyBen Hunter is Senior Lecturer in Criminology at University of Greenwich, UK. His research interests focus on desistance from crime, white-collar crime and the contributions of existential philosophy to understandings of offenders' lives.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.