Consider these sponsored items
- £26.89Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning four continents and six countries, this book introduces new art landscapes that fuse architecture, the reuse of found structures, environmentalism, and artistic experimentation. It features essays that discusses important historical precedents and considers the defining characteristics of new art landscapes.
- Author BiographyRaymund Ryan is Curator at the Heinz Architectural Center. He is the author of Cool Construction, Michael Maltzan: Alternate Ground, and Gritty Brits: New London Architecture.
- Author(s)Raymund Ryan
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note120 color illustrations, 20 b/w images Full service production work by mgmt comp
- Weight925 g
- Width254 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Iwan Baan
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.