All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe identification of English white ironstone plates is made easier with this book that organizes the shapes made in England about 1840 to 1890 for export to the United States. The 327 color photographs and 252 drawings of plates, rims, potters marks and registry marks are easy to compare. Copper Lustre and Tea Leaf decorations are included.
- Author BiographyBev and Ernie Dieringer came into their marriage over thirty years ago with three pieces of white ironstone. They have collected it seriously ever since; over the years they have built an archive of pictures and marks from which this book is derived.
- Author(s)Bev Dieringer,Ernie Dieringer
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2001
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note327 photos & 252 drawings
- Weight900 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.46
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £10.61Trending at £15.05
- £2.95Trending at £4.62
- £9.07Trending at £14.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.