Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to describe RF hardware design for white space applications, including both analog and digital approaches.
- Author BiographyNuno Borges Carvalho is a Full Professor at the University of Aveiro and Senior Research Scientist in the Instituto de Telecomunicacoes, Portugal. He has co-authored two previous books, including Microwave and Wireless Measurement Techniques (Cambridge University Press, 2013). He is Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, IEEE Microwave Magazine, and the Cambridge Wireless Power Transfer Journal. Alessandro Cidronali is an Associate Professor of Electronics in the Department of Information Engineering at the University of Florence, Italy, where he teaches courses on electron devices and ingrated microwave circuits. He also has over five years of experience in industry, having held positions at Motorola and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Roberto Gomez-Garcia is an Associate Professor in the Department of Signal Theory and Communications at the University of Alcala, Spain. He is an Associate Editor for IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, and IET Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note208 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Cidronali,Nuno Borges Carvalho,Roberto Gomez-Garcia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.