All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers several resorts for independent weekend breaks. This book includes chapters on different types of weekends. It also offers information detailing how to get there, where to stay, where to ski, where to eat and where to party.
- Author BiographyAuthor: Tom Robbins is deputy travel editor of the Observer, and oversees all the newspaper's skiing coverage. During nine years at The Sunday Times and the Observer he has skied everywhere from Scotland to Russia and Greenland. As well as writing for the Observer on all areas of travel, he contributes to all the major ski magazines. Photographer: Robin Gautier has a successful career as a cameraman on big budget Hollywood and British films such as Casino Royale and The Bourne Supremacy. Recently he has spent an increasing amount of time shooting stills, including several book projects and numerous travel features for the Observer.
- Author(s)Tom Robbins
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date20/02/2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight837 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
- £5.55Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.