CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in Durban in 1950, Fiona Ross grew up in the Drakensberg Mountains of KwaZulu-Natal, one of four girls of a dysfunctional family in paradise.
- Author BiographyFiona, born in Durban 1950, grew up in the Drakensberg Mountains of KwaZulu-Natal, one of four girls of a dysfunctional family in paradise. She attended a boarding school, a Swiss finishing school, married three times, worked as a wildlife veterinary nurse, a bush camp manager in the Okavango, and now lives in Wisbech, England. Further information can be found on the author's website: www.whitezulu.com
- Author(s)Fiona Ross
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.