All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together whiteness, pedagogy, and performance in the context of communication teaching and scholarship with an eye toward interdisciplinary perspectives. This work analyzes the process of teaching and learning and the complicated intersections of whiteness, racial identity, and cross-racial dialogue.
- Author BiographyLeda M. Cooks is associate professor of communication at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Jennifer S. Simpson is associate professor of drama and speech communication at the University of Waterloo.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJennifer S. Simpson,Leda M. Cooks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.