CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £24.79Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £18.98
About this product
- DescriptionEven in those areas of academia which one would consider to be most resistant to white domination (such as critical race theory and multicultural education), both covert and overt racial oppression are apparent. What is the role of white academics in these fields in creating racial oppression?
- Author BiographyJohn Preston is Professor of Education in the Cass School of Education and Communities, University of East London. He is the author of Whiteness and Class in Education (2007) and the co-editor of Intersectionality and Race in Education (with Kalwant Bhopal, 2012). He has written and published widely on whiteness studies, education and disaster pedagogy.
- Author(s)John Preston
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.