All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Whiteway family have made cider in Devonshire for generations and this book tells of the history of this family business, from the early days in Whimple, through the 1900s and expansion through a London office and factory, up to the 1980s.
- Author(s)E.V.M. Whiteway
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication31/08/1990
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date04/12/1992
- Content Note20 b&w illustrations, line drawings, bibliography
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Most relevant reviews
- enforcer30307 Jun, 2017by
Whiteways Cider History
Very informative, with lots of interesting historic details. Good value well worth buying.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.