All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis text proposes an alternative to the neoclassical economic model, based on the economics of information, that provides theoretical insight into the workings of a market economy and guidance for the setting of policy in transitional economies.
- Author BiographyJoseph E. Stiglitz, a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences since 1983, is University Professor at Columbia University. He won the Nobel Prize in economicscience in 2001. His recent books include Globalization and Its Discontents (2002) and The Roaring Nineties: A New History of the World's Most Prosperous Decade (2003). He is indebted to the MacArthur, Mott, and Ford Foundations for financial support.
- Author(s)Joseph E. Stiglitz
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/1996
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleWicksell Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight553 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.