Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of over 200 photographs and picture postcards spanning the last one hundred years. It illustrates the many changes that have taken place in both Whitstable and Tankerton as well as in neighbouring villages such as Swalecliffe and Seasalter.
- Author BiographyMick Glover is a native of Whitstable whose family have lived there for generations. The evocative images included here, many of which have been drawn from the author's private collection, will appeal to all those who know and love this historic town.
- Author(s)Mick Glover
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleArchive Photographs
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight310 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.