CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £9.11Trending at £9.37
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £14.41Trending at £17.12
- £5.24Trending at £5.95
- £42.96Trending at £46.26
- £16.67Trending at £24.95
- £24.00Trending at £35.11
About this product
- DescriptionContaining inputs from international centres across Europe and North America, this third edition provides information on both the practical and scientific aspects of the pig industry. It is a reference book on the management, breeding, feeding, nutrition, health and welfare of pigs.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ilias Kyriazakis is Head of the Animal Nutrition and Health Department at the Scottish Agricultural College, Midlothian, Scotland. Colin Whittemore is Professor of Agriculture and Rural Economy at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Author(s)Colin T. Whittemore,Ilias Kyriazakis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2006
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Weight1470 g
- Width186 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.