All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf a breakup or divorce has drained your confidence and shattered your self-esteem, this book is for you. Written by a clinical psychologist and expert in women's health, Who Am I Without You? will help you work through your heartache, rediscover your self-worth, and learn to live and love again.
- Author BiographyChristina G. Hibbert, PsyD, is a clinical psychologist and expert on women's mental health, grief, motherhood, parenting, self-esteem, and personal growth. Hibbert is the founder of the Arizona Postpartum Wellness Coalition, a non-profit that educates women, families, and providers on perinatal mental health, and is the producer of the internationally-sold DVD, Postpartum Couples. Hibbert keeps her private practice, her family, and her heart in Flagstaff, AZ.Foreword writer Sue Patton Thoele is a psychotherapist, former hospice chaplain and bereavement group leader, and author of twelve books, including The Courage To Be Yourself.
- Author(s)Christina G. Hibbert
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight294 g
- Width229 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.