CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionCommentary on the European Convention and a groundbreaking work of theory which challenges human rights orthodoxy.
- Author BiographySenior Lecturer in Law at the Sussex Law School, University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Marie-Benedicte Dembour
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2006
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byWilliam Twining,Christopher McCrudden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.