Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe moon has confounded scientists for many years. Could it be that the moon has been artificially constructed? When all of the facts are reviewed, it becomes unreasonable to cling to the idea that the Moon is a natural object. The only question that remains is who built it?
- Author BiographyChristopher Knight has written five very successful books. His first book, The Hiram Key, co-authored with Robert Lomas, was published in 1996 and it immediately went into the UK top ten, bestseller list and remained there for 8 consecutive weeks. It has since been translated into 37 languages and sold over a million copies worldwide, becoming a bestseller in several countries. Alan Butler, a qualified engineer, but always fascinated by history made himself into something of an expert in astrology and astronomy. He has published four successful books on the Knights Templar and the Grail legend. He is also a published playwright and a very successful radio dramatist. They are co-authors of the best selling Civilization One.
- Author(s)Alan Butler,Christopher Knight
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- nigelnigel077620 Jul, 2016by
Buy it and read it yourself - 10/10 from me fwiw.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.