All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how our lives are shaped not only by the choices we make, but by the choices we have. From dating, school and university applications to the job market, understand the most important decisions you'll ever make with insights from a Nobel Prize-winner.
- Author BiographyAlvin E. Roth is the McCaw Professor of Economics at Stanford University and is one of the world's leading experts in the fields of market design and game theory. He was corecipient of the 2012 Nobel Prize in economics.
- Author(s)Alvin Roth
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight254 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.