Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionConfronts America's health care crisis - and how consumer control can fix it. This book offers ideas to tackle the crisis of the US health care system, based on the knowledge of system's difficulties along with insights that introduce the reader to choices that have the potential of getting both quantity and cost under control.
- Author BiographyRegina Herzlinger, DBA, is the Nancy R. McPherson professor of business administration at the Harvard Business School. She has sat on the boards of directors of dozens of nonprofit and business health care organizations and has been a keynote lecturer at hundreds of meetings on health care. Dr. Herzlinger has won numerous research awards from U.S. and international health care and accounting organizations and was elected one of the 100 Most Powerful People in Health Care by Modern Healthcare. She is a Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute.
- Author(s)Regina E. Herzlinger
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.