All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ambitious study that addresses some of the most important questions in contemporary American politics: Do presidents pander to public opinion by backing popular policy measures that they believe would actually harm the country? Why do presidents go public with policy appeals? And do those appeals affect legislative outcomes?
- Author BiographyBrandice Canes-Wrone is associate professor of politics and public affairs at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Brandice Canes-Wrone
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2005
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleStudies in Communication, Media & Public Opinion
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note14 tables, 7line drawings
- Weight320 g
- Width181 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.