Who Murdered Chaucer?: A Medieval Mystery by Juliett D'or, Robert F. Yeager, Terry Doran, Alan Fletcher, Terry Jones (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTerry Jones investigates the mystery surrounding the death of Geoffrey Chaucer. He offers an introduction to Chaucer's writings as evidence that might be held against him, interwoven with a portrait of one of the most turbulent periods in English history, its politics and its personalities.
- Author BiographyEducated at Oxford, Terry Jones worked in theatre, wrote revues and scripts for the BBC before becoming one of the creators of Monty Python. He has written many books, including 'Who Murdered Chaucer?' (Methuen), 'Chaucer's Knight' (Methuen), 'Crusades', 'Medieval Lives' and 'Barbarians', and children's books such as 'The Knight and the Squire'. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Alan Fletcher,Juliett D'or,Robert F. Yeager,Terry Doran,Terry Jones
- PublisherMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2003
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Content Note120 colour and b&w illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.56
- £4.79Trending at £4.93
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.