Who Took My Shoe?: Discovering Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How by Karen Emigh (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.04Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrett and his dog Herman embark on a search for Brett's missing shoe. They playfully and methodically ask questions, such as Who took it? What happened to it? How can I find my shoe? Written to teach the concepts of who, what, where, why, when and how questions for children on the autism spectrum, this title teaches and entertains youngsters.
- Author BiographyKaren Emigh and her husband Ken are the parents of two boys, Brett and Bryce. Karen began writing children's books as a way to help Brett, who is diagnosed with an autistic spectrum disorder, better understand abstract language. They reside in Northern California.
- Author(s)Karen Emigh
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Width184 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £10.75Trending at £10.90
- £10.98Trending at £11.13
- £5.84Trending at £6.75
- £5.06Trending at £5.99
- £9.65Trending at £10.00
- £9.42Trending at £9.99
- £3.20Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.