Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of articles revolving around the dialogue between Jewish New Testament scholar Peter Zaas and Christian apologist William Craig, this text focus on the differing Jewish and Christain assessments of Jesus of Nazareth and the question of Jewish-Christian relations.
- Author BiographyPaul Copan is Pledger Family Chair of Philosophy and Ethics atPalm Beach Atlantic University in West Palm Beach, Florida. Craig A. Evans is the Payzant Distinguished Professor of New Testament at Acadia Divinity College, Acadia University, in Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada. A well-known evangelical scholar throughout the world, he is an elected member of the prestigious Society for New Testament Studies.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCraig A. Evans,Paul Copan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.