All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis useful new guide side-steps the uninspiring tasks of traditional genealogical research. Packed with use information and a common-sense approach, it advises on everything from websites to war records, how to organize research and the joy of knitting it all together.
- Author(s)Audrey Collins,Paul Blake
- PublisherW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2003
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationBerkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/02/2005
- Content NoteIllustrationsfacsim.
- Weight292 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.