All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title aims to answer basic questions about the Vikings, for example, why they had horns on their helmets. It also looks at how, and what, we know about living in the past. The activities and questions are directed at the readers themselves to involve them in learning about the Viking Age.
- Author(s)Jane Chisholm,Phil Roxbee Cox,S. Reid
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/1995
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleUsborne Starting Point History S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/10/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations, index
- Weight110 g
- Width205 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Curzik
- Reading Age6+
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.06
- £5.97Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.71
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
- £3.49Trending at £3.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.