Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.40+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.59Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of corporate governance and the widespread abuse of power in large corporations. It includes a review of the way that directors are regulated, and explains how the systems already in place can readily be modified to provide the protection we need.
- Author(s)A.P. Williams
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/1999
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content Notecharts
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.