All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho is happy to be playing paper aeroplanes? Who is sad that the last slice of cake has gone? This fun, interactive book teaches children to understand 12 key emotions and recognise them in others.
- Author BiographyJARVIS lives in a very leafy and quiet part of Northern England with his girlfriend (who tells him what's good/bad and pretty much gives him most of his ideas) and their cat, who rips those ideas into tiny pieces. He has always doodled wherever his career has taken him, from graphic design student to record sleeve designer to animation director. The way that he works always begins in a sketchbook with pencil. From there it evolves into charcoal, photoshop brushes, pencil crayon or paint to finish the look. He uses many programmes, but the main ones are Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Who Is Happy? is one of his first picture books.
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £11.95Trending at £12.99
- £11.60Trending at £14.98
- £6.39Trending at £6.99
- £5.93Trending at £6.99
- £5.84Trending at £6.70
- £5.06Trending at £5.99
- £3.20Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.