All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully written and finely observed memoir by a psychotherapist that reveals as much about her as her patients. With a foreword by Hilary Mantel.
- Author BiographyJane Haynes is a relational psychotherapist and partner of intheconsultingroom.com London. Previously, a partner at the Group Analytic Practice, London, until summer 2007, when she decided to set up her own partnership with a group of diverse young professionals.
- Author(s)Jane Haynes
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.89Trending at £9.09
- £4.75Trending at £4.83
- £20.06Trending at £22.92
- £12.30Trending at £13.51
- £4.45Trending at £6.56
- £13.80Trending at £20.55
- £10.30Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.