All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho Is the Historian? highlights the skill set imparted to those pursuing a historical education, and clearly demonstrates the value of the historian in the contemporary world.
- Author BiographyNigel A. Raab is Associate Professor of History at Loyola Marymount University. He is the author of Democracy Burning? Urban Fire Departments and the Limits of Civil Society in Late Imperial Russia, 1850-1914 (2011), and The Crisis from Within: Historians, Theory, and the Humanities (2015.
- Author(s)Nigel A. Raab
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.61
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.50Trending at £9.38
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.