All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to the classic problem of how an omnipotent God of love can allow disasters and catastrophic acts of nature.
- Author BiographyProfessor Robert (Bob) White is Professor of Geophysics in the Department of Earth Sciences at Cambridge and was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society in 1994. He is also a Fellow of the Geological Society, and a member of the American Geophysical Union. He is Director of the Faraday Institute for Science and Religion. His scientific work is published in over 350 papers and articles.
- Author(s)Robert White
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Note4pp colour plate section
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.