All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book suggests ways to bring about a more relevant and meaningful education for individual students and a safer, happier, and more dynamic life in society.
- Author BiographyRaja T. Nasr has held several academic and administrative positions in different parts of the world. He is currently teaching graduate education courses at Marymount University.
- Author(s)Raja T. Nasr
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/08/1994
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Notenotes, selected reference, index
- Weight190 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.