All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany horse trainers, even those who claim to follow the so-called natural horsemanship approach, take the position that horses that fail to obey a human's request are doing do as much out of perversity as ignorance. This book offers good sense and information that can make you a capable, and sensitive horseman or horsewoman - and human being.
- Author BiographyMark Rashid is an author and horse trainer. His books, such as Considering the Horse and Whole Heart, Whole Horse, follow his training philosophy, which is to find training solutions by considering the horse's point of view. The author of seven books, Rashid was featured on the PBS Nature series.
- Author(s)Mark Rashid
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note27 B&W illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- bbev_uk_bkqpwlj01 Mar, 2017by
Books to read
Excellent, absorbing, really opens your eyes.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.74Trending at £9.00
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £14.96Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.