Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhole System Design is one of the cost-effective ways to increase the productivity and reduce the negative environmental impacts of an engineered system. This book offers a design methodology that demonstrates how advances in energy, materials and water productivity can be achieved by applying an integrated approach to sustainable engineering.
- Author BiographyPeter Stasinopoulos, Michael H. Smith, Karlson 'Charlie' Hargroves and Cheryl Desha are members of The Natural Edge Project, a Sustainability Think-Tank hosted by Griffith University and the Australian National University.
- Author(s)Cheryl Desha,Karlson Hargroves,Michael H. Smith,Peter Stansinoupolos
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content Notephotographs, figures, tables, index
- Weight566 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.