All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an assemblage of bizarre and outlandish activities - all in the name of science. This text takes readers on a journey of discovery, and along the way, budding experimenters may learn how to make a submarine, create their own 'Red Sky at Night', and manage a crystal harvest.
- Author BiographySean Connolly will be familiar to listeners of BBC Radio Five Live and Radio Wales. Among his more than 50 books aimed at children and adults are In Time of Need: Storms and Earthquakes and Witness to History: The Industrial Revolution. He's also written for the Kingfisher Science Encyclopedia. His three children are either collaborators or guinea pigs, depending on the project.
- Author(s)Sean Connolly
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationShepreth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.