All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lift-the-flap book features a young child trying to track down the culprit who is making a noise. It features a simple rhyming text for reading aloud, and should be suitable to be shared with children aged three and over.
- Author(s)Jenny Tyler,Philip Hawthorn
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleUsborne Lift-the-Flap-Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/11/2006
- Content Note16col.ill.
- Weight120 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Cartwright
- Reading AgeUnder 6
- Interest Age3+
Most relevant reviews
- thelmapugsley20...16 Aug, 2016by
Simple easy reading.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.08
- £25.97Trending at £35.64
- £7.09Trending at £9.01
- £9.73Trending at £12.34
- £7.70Trending at £9.95
- £8.89Trending at £9.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.