All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lift-the-flap book features a young child trying to track down the culprit who is making a smell. It features familiar domestic situations and a simple rhyming text for reading aloud, and should be suitable to be shared with children aged three and over.
- Author(s)Philip Hawthorn
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/1994
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleUsborne Lift-the-Flap-Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/01/2007
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight110 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Cartwright
- Interest Age3+
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.43Trending at £4.50
- £3.79Trending at £4.06
- £11.00Trending at £11.19
- £11.00Trending at £11.23
- £2.81Trending at £3.45
- £10.47Trending at £13.78
- £10.38Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.