All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable source of information and ideas to support the study of biography and key figures across the curriculum. Each title looks at 50 people who have made their mark on history. Colourful, accessible entries describe famous lives and legacies and provide reliable, internet-linked lists of resources to explore.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of children's information books, including the bestselling Horrible Geography series. She specialises in religion, natural history and geography, and is a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/10/2008
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleWho's Who in ?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photos and graphics throughout
- Weight355 g
- Width189 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £12.75Trending at £14.70
- £7.09Trending at £9.03
- £20.32Trending at £21.24
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.98
- £9.72Trending at £12.21
- £8.90Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.