Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.60+ £2.80 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by mgoddingltd2005
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.05Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by brit_books_xp
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of an eight-volume series that features the men and women of British history from Roman times to the end of Queen Victoria's reign. The biographical essays are arranged in a broadly chronological sequence, and the subjects include artists, explorers, scientists and eccentrics.
- Author(s)Roger Ellis
- PublisherShepheard-Walwyn (Publishers) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWho's Who in British History S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShepheard-Walwyn (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/12/2009
- Content Noteb&w portraits, bibliography, index
- Width136 mm
- Height214 mm
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £23.32Trending at £26.08
- £20.96Trending at £22.65
- £17.57Trending at £18.68
- £5.44Trending at £8.85
- £19.60Trending at £25.56
- £3.95Trending at £4.03
- £6.93Trending at £9.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.