Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.48
- £14.30Trending at £21.82
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
About this product
- DescriptionProbes the implications of the emergence of the leaders for the future of African American politics. This title presents a theoretical framework based on the interaction of three factors: black leaders' crossover appeal, their political ambition, and connections to the black establishment.
- Author BiographyAndra Gillespie is assistant professor of political science at Emory University, where she teaches courses in African American Politics, political participation and experimental methods.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note43 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAndra Gillespie
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.